Solihull Skip Hire Prices and Sizes
- MINI SKIP Solihull from £90
- MIDI SKIP Solihull from £105
- MAXI SKIP Solihull from £140
Solihull Skip Hire
Welcome to Solihull Skip Hire. I expect you would like to know something about us.
To all our prospective new customers, we have been in the business of skip hire, waste disposal and waste recycling just over 32 years. It is not an idle boast that we are probably the best in our field in Solihull and surrounding areas. Currently we have over four hundred skips and 38 lorries that have all been fitted with specialised equipment. The majority of our skips come in just the three sizes as it has been proved they are the ones capable of meeting all you requirements.On request and if we think it advisable we can obtain another skip size.
At Solihull Skip Hire we take the environment extremely seriously. so we guarantee that at least 90% of your waste will be recycled at one of our waste sites.
In a very competitive industry that is skip hire, waste management and recycling ,we aim to keep one step ahead of our rivals by closely observing what are they are up to and keeping abreast of modern innovations.
So, in this brief statement of ours - we will go into more detail in a face to face discussion- , I hope we At Solihull Skip Hire have given you enough for you to think about.
Interesting facts about Solihull
- Solihull is a town in the West Midlands with a population of 95,000, The Metropolitan Borough of Solihull has a population of 200,000.
- The parish church St Alphege was built on a “soily hill”,That is the derivation of the town’s name.
- The constituency is Solihull and is narrowly held by the Lib-Dems.
- For whatever reason (Nobody can explain)Solihull simply avoided the Industrial Revolution and remained a rural town.
- The population of Solihull boomed from the 1960’s.This is probably due to the Rover car plant. People from the U.K. moved to Solihull and it became a very prosperous town.
- Within a mile of the town centre of Solihull the Grand Union Canal the town to the River Thames in London.
- Almost all of Birmingham Airport and the ever-expanding Birmingham Business Park is in the borough of Solihull, as is the National Exhibition Centre.
- The previously mentioned St Alphege Church can be dated to 1560 and is a red sandstone construction as well as being a Grade 1 Listed building probable due to it’s Gothic Architecture.
- There are numerous parks and nature reserves throughout Solihull.
- People who were born or lived in Solihull include guitarist from Slade, Dave Hill, and Richard Hammond of Top Gear fame.